Friday 3 November 2017

Japhet signs three years deal with Tornadoes

By Taofeek Babalola

Daniel Japhet has signed a three-year deal with Niger Tornadoes ahead of the 2017/2018 Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) season, Sportinglens.blogsport.com can reveal.


The striker joined Ikon Allah from El Kanemi Warriors of Maiduguri.

Japhet told Sportinglens.blogsport.com that he left El Kanemi because he wants a new challenge.


“Everything has been concluded about my move to Niger Tornadoes. I have signed three-year deal with the club and I am ready to give my best. I need a fresh and new challenge that I why I came here. Niger Tornadoes are very ambitious team and I believe I can achieve a lot with the club. I had a nice stay in Maiduguri and I hope that it will be a good experience for me here too. I thank the management and technical crew of Tornadoes for believing in me,” Daniel told Sportinglens.blogsport.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment