Sunday 14 May 2017

Kano Pillars sign Nwagua Nyima, Lokosa

By Taofeek Babalola

Sportinglens.blogspot.com can exclusively report that the management of Kano Pillars has completed the signing of two strikers, Nwagua Nyima and Junior Lokosa ahead of the second stanza of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL).

Nyima joined the Pyramid City side from Lobi Stars while Lokosa moved to Pillars from First Bank FC of Lagos.

The duo will join the club’s striking force which includes Gambo Mohammed, Musa Najare, Nasifi Yahya and Adamu Mohammed.

In a chat with Sportinglens.blogspot.com, the club’s Acting Technical Adviser, Ibrahim Musa is confident that the players will help Sai Masu Gida turn things around in the second round which commence next week.

.Lokosa
“We are preparing well for the second stanza because everybody in the team wants a drastic improvement in the team. So, all efforts are gearing towards producing the best team for the second stanza. We noticed that we have problem in our attack in the first round and we have signed two strikers to solve that problem. I have watched Nyima and Lokosa in training and they have really showed us that they have something to offer the club,” Musa told Sportinglens.blogspot.com.

Sportinglens.blogspot.com reports that the management is also trying to secure clearance of some players from their clubs.

“All I can say is that the technical crew and the management want the best for this club and we will do everything possible to ensure that Kano Pillars return to its normal position in the league table which is the top. We are focus and determined.”

3 comments:

  1. Nice one Nwagua, go get em bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Nyima,More grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete