Friday 6 October 2017

Kano Pillars invite six new players to camp



.Camp open Monday  
.To sanction late comers   



The management of Kano Pillars has invited six new players from various clubs within and outside the country to beef up the team ahead of the forthcoming Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) season, Sportinglens.blogspot.com reveals.


According to the club's media officer Rilwanu Idris Malikawa, some of the invited players are expected to be in Kano this weekend to join the team training session on Monday 9/10/2017.
 
Malikawa said the club’s chairman Alhaji Muhammad Tukur Babangida said that all the retained players had been directed to resume training on Monday and any player who fails to show up would be heavily sanction.


He said based on the report of the technical crew the club had agreed to retain twenty two players out of the thirty five players registered last season and the rest of the players were redeployed to junior Kano Pillars FC, while those on loan which their contract has expired can decide their future.


Babangida said players’ redeployed to junior team was based on their performances and technical reasons and their wages would be re-negotiated.


He said the board has commenced preparation ahead of next season and assured that they would do everything humanly possible to reclaim the club's position as Nigeria champion at the end of the season.

1 comment:

  1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete