Tuesday 1 November 2016

Three clubs chase King Osanga

Not less than three Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) clubs have shown interest in the former Junior international King Osanga. Osanga joined Warri Wolves at the beginning of the 2015/2016 season.

The Seasiders relegated to the Nigeria National League (NNL) at the just concluded NPFL season and Sportinglens.blogspot.com understands that Osanga is not ready to continue with the Warri-based outfit.

Osanga received offer to join Kano Pillars during the mid-transfer window but the management of Warri Wolves blocked the move.

Osanga said to Sportinglens.blogspot.com that he will make his next move public as soon as he finalise the deal.

“I am currently looking at all offers on the table and at the appropriate time I will decide on where to go. I have three offers already but I can’t reveal them at the moment because we have not conclude on any one of them,” Osanga disclosed to Sportinglens.blogspot.com.

“Kano Pillars came for me during the mid transfer but I was not allowed to go then but I am free to go to any club I like now but I will take my time to make the decision.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment