Friday 25 May 2018

Ronaldo rejects comparisons with Salah


Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo has insisted that he cannot be directly compared to Mohamed Salah as his Liverpool counterpart "is different to everyone".


Both players have enjoyed impressive campaigns for their respective sides, netting 43 goals each in all competitions.

Ronaldo will face off against one of his likely Ballon d'Or rivals on Saturday night when Madrid and Liverpool meet in the Champions League final, but he believes that Salah's playing style differs to his own.

"People want to compare me with other players, I am different to everyone," he told BT Sport. "Salah is different to everyone. So we are different.

"He plays with the left, I play with the right; I'm tall, he's a little bit shorter. I play with my head, you know - we are completely different. But I have to say he has had a fantastic season, but Saturday, let's see."

Ronaldo is seeking his fifth Champions League trophy, while Salah has yet to lift the famous cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment