Monday 17 April 2017

Recuperating Kabiru Baleria loses mother

.Kano Pillars mourn with coach
By Taofeek Babalola

Kano Pillars chief coach Kabiru Baleria is bereaved after losing his mother Hajiya Hauwa Umar who died on Monday.

Sportinglens.blogspot.com reports that Hajiya Hauwa died aged 84 and she has been buried according to Islamic rites around 8: am at Yar’ Magaji Quarters in Kano State.

The ex- Youth International described Hajiya Hauwa as a precious mother while her death is still shocking to him.                                                                                                                             The Golden Eaglets and Flying Eaglets assistant coach returned to Nigeria from India four days ago where he went for treatment.

However, the Kano Pillars chairman Tukur Babangida led board members, players and technical crew to pay a condolence visit to coach Baleria and his relative.


“She went to Islamic school yesterday (Sunday) and she came back around 9pm when her body started feeling one kind, we took her to the hospital but she died at 12 am on Monday and we buried her this morning around 8am.  Her death is still shocking to me. I came back from India four days ago and I am on my recovery treatment when I was called by my relative to come back home that my mother is dead. I have taken it as a will of Allah and pray to Allah to grant her Aljanat Fridaous. I thank Kano Pillars family for their support,” Baleria said to Sportinglens.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment