Monday 14 January 2019

I joined Kano Pillars to win trophies- Seun Akinyemi


By Taofeek Babalola

Kano Pillars new signing Seun Adeyemi believes has said that his intention to join Sai Masu Gida is to help the club win more Laurels, Sportinglens.blogspot.com reports.


The right full back joined Sai Masu from IfeanyiUbah.

The former Shooting Stars Sports Club (3SC) of Ibadan captain told  Sportinglens.blogspot.com that he left FC IfeanyiUbah because he was owed nine months salaries.

"Kano Pillars is a big team in the country and they have reach history. I can't resist the offer when they called me to play for the club. Again, I can't stay any longer with my former club FC IfeanyiUbah because of backlogs of unpaid salaries. You can imagine playing for a club for ten months and you can only get one month salary,” Akinyemi said in a chat with Sportinglens.blogspot.com.

“I am happy for the move to the Kano Pillars and I want to use my experience to help the club win more trophies. I want people to know and always remember that it is when I join the team that they are starting winning trophies. The atmosphere here in Kano is very nice and team is well structured. The coaching crew and the management are good people to work with. I am also delighted with many quality players that are in the team. We will work together to win silverware this season.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment