Monday 1 May 2017

Wikki Tourists release Omo Johnson, Zikiye

By Taofeek Babalola

Sportinglens.blogspot.com can exclusively reveal that the management of Wikki Tourists of Bauchi has released two of its players, Omo Johnson and Jonathan Zikiye.

The club's media officer, Nasiru Kobi told Sportinglens.blogspot.com that players were dropped as part of the re-organisation going on in the team ahead of the second stanza of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL).

Johnson and Zikiye were brought into the team by former Technical Adviser Mohammed Babaganaru. They were teammates at Kano Pillars and Dolphins FC.  

Sportinglens.blogspot.com reports that Zikiye was not selected for games since he joined the team at the beginning of the season while Johnson’s impact was enough for the management to retain him.

"We have officially informed Johnson and Zikiye about the management’s decision and their letters have been given to them. We thank them for their contributions to the team. We are doing everything possible to make sure that we make up for our unimpressive performance when the league resume for the second stanza," Kobi told Sportinglens.blogspot.com.

It would be recalled that the club had earlier dropped the likes of Chinedu Onyenolu, Ezikiel Thompson, Ya’รบ Hassan and John Daddy while Bature Yaro has joined Plateau United.


"It is a normal practice that when you dropped some players, then you bring in new players. Efforts are ongoing to fortify the team with quality players and I believe we can change things around."

1 comment:

  1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete