Saturday 20 February 2016

BATTLE OF NEW COMERS: Biffo predicts tough game against Plateau Utd
















Niger Tornadoes Technical Adviser, Abdullahi Biffo has predicted a tough game against Plateau United in today’s first Nigeria Professional Football League encounter in Jos.
The match is expected to be played by 2pm at the Rwang Pam Stadium, Jos.
Both teams gained promotion to the elite division last season from the Nigeria National League (NNL).
Tornadoes defeated Plateau United in the NNL Super Four to win the trophy.
Biffo, who admitted that their opponents would be coming out for revenge in the game, said his side would go all out for the three points at stake in the match.
“We are already in Jos and we came here for three points. We know it is not going to be easy match. It is a team that knows us well and we know them too. We met during the Super Four and we beat them. I know they will come for revenge but I have confidence in my team and we will go all out to win the match,” Biffo said.
The former Giwa FC manger said he will enjoy the full support of the people of Jos during the encounter.

“Jos is like home to me because I have lot of friends here when I was Giwa FC coach. I expect people of this state to rally behind me and give my team total support,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment