Tuesday 23 February 2016

Victor Makalala joins Lobi Stars

Lobi Stars FC of Makurdi have completed the signing of Victor Makalala on a year deal.
Makalala completed his move on Saturday after his former club, Igho FC of Sapele submitted his clearance to Lobi Stars and both parties agreed on the contractual terms.
The 22-year old star, who went on trials with Georgia FC of Atlanta Georgia, United States of America returned back home to join Lobi Stars and he is ready for the mid-week home match against Sunshine of Akure on Wednesday at the Aper Aku Stadium in Makurdi.


It is understood that Makalala had a pre-season training with the Nigeria premier league outfit Rangers International FC of Enugu with the hope of joining the Blue Angels but he has a change of mind.
Makalala said he decided to pitch his tent with Lobi Stars because of the appointment of Mike Idoko as vice-chairman of the club.
He promised to give his best to the club anytime he is giving the opportunity to play.


“I am in Lobi Stars to win trophy. I want to contribute my quota to the team. I have joined Lobi Stars for the whole season. I only went on trial with Georgia FC in Atlanta and it didn’t work so I came back. I had a pre-season with Ranger and should have signed for them but I prefer Lobi Stars. I chose Lobi because of Mike Idoko,” Makalala said. 

4 comments:

  1. We believe in you Don Makalala
    from Victor Mama Oghale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don Makalala My Chairman, My Best Player. May God Bless you.. From T.j Awara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big player in Nigeria league ready to move to Angola club kabuscorp F.c Angola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big player in Nigeria league ready to move to Angola club kabuscorp F.c Angola

    ReplyDelete