Sunday 21 February 2016

Emenike - I could have had more goals






Nigerian international and West Ham United striker Emmanuel Emenike was thrilled to score two goals on his first full start for the Club and felt he could have scored more after they thrashed Blackburn 5-1 in the Emirates FA Cup Quarter Final.
Emenike showed his quality with an impressive brace and played his part in a superb display at Ewood Park.
Emenike secured victory for the Hammers by making it 3-1 in the 64th minute at Ewood Park before scoring his second five minutes from time.
Emenike said: “I could have had more but I want to thank god for today and for the victory. I also want to thank the management.
“The game was open when it was ten against ten and we could have scored more. I am happy with my goals and for the team.”

No comments:

Post a Comment