Monday 30 May 2016

Ugbade joins Remo Stars as technical adviser

.Soname increases players, officials salary, match bonus
.Any player with 10goals gets #1million

Nigeria National League side, Remo Stars Football Club, have appointed former Flying Eagles assistant coach, Nduka Ugbade, as the Technical Advicer and re-employed the team former General Manager, Ekene Adams, as the team General Coordinator. 

Former head coach, Uche Ukagbue, was made the chief coach, in the general re-organization of the team.

Ugbade, who was with MFM Football Club of Lagos, last season, according to Remo Stars President, Honourable Kunle Soname, believes the ex-international will use his wealth of experience to propel his team to gain promotion ticket.

The experienced former Nigeria international we gathered has resumed his new duty post and was on the bench when Remo Stars defeated Delta Force 2-0 on Sunday and was given a mandate of securing promotion for the team at the end of the season.

“I am very happy to join Remo Stars. I am very excited about their approach to football and I feel at home already," the former MFM tactician begins.

"Remo Stars are forward looking, very ambitious and brave which are all attributes I share. I have seen the players, they are talented no doubt and all I can do is make them even better and work with them to gain promotion"

"I actually see this as a great move for me, this is a hugely ambitious club. It is well run by intelligent people and all the structures even the so-called premier league clubs lack are all in place here. I am definitely positive this is a good move for me and I am sure come end of the season when we gain promotion, I would be proved right," said Ugbade.

However, Ekene, has stated that part of the club moves to ensure they secure promotion at the end of the season and run the club professionally, the club President, Soname, has increased the players and officials salary arrears and match bonuses so as to bring the best out of the players.


He said Soname has also promised a cash reward of #1million to any of the team players that scored 10 goals at the end of the season. He promised his second return to the club will be greeted with unprecedented success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment