Monday 19 February 2018

Agege Stadium ready to host MFM, AS Real Bamako tie


By Taofeek Babalola

Martinez Gomez led CAF team has certified the Agege Stadium to host the preliminary second leg CAF Champions League clash between Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) and AS Real Bamako on Wednesday, Sportinglens.blogspot.com understands.


The Stadium is undergoing a renovation work that will see it meet up to the CAF standard for the hosting of the competition.

.Newly refurbished dressing room
Due to the time frame for the game, Teslim Balogun Stadium has been tipped as an alternative venue for the clash, should the ongoing work at the Agege stadium is not complete on time.

But the club’s media officer, Olawale Quadri told Sportinglens.blogspot.com that all the necessary things needed at the Agege stadium has been done and the stadium will be ready for the Wednesday clash.

.Newly refurbished stand
  “We are going to play our game against AS Real Bamako at the Agege Stadium. The renovation work at the stadium has been completed and the stadium is ready. We doing everything to stage our game here,” Quadri told Sportinglens.blogspot.com.

Sportinglens.blogspot.com’s check on the work done at the stadium over the weekend showed that the Lagos State Government has done a yeoman job at the stadium.

.MFM players
MFM are going to the second leg game with an away goal advantage, having recorded a vital 1-1 draw in the first leg encounter in Bamako on Sunday.


The winner on aggregate will face the winner between AS Otôho and MC Alger in the First Round in March.

2 comments:

  1. I like this information Thanks for sharing this. I would like to these articles and I have confusion but I read your news and I easy understood
    hosting ready

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this information Thanks for sharing this. I would like to these articles and I have confusion but I read your news and I easy understood
    hosting ready

    ReplyDelete