Friday 9 February 2018

Goals drought worries Zaki


Enugu Rangers International FC striker, Godwin Zaki, has assured teaming fans of the club of improved scoring ability ahead of match Day 8 of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) clash against El Kanemi Warriors.


The former Abia Warriors of Umuahia  forward is full of confidence going into this weekend’ tie against visiting El-Kanemi Warriors as he appealed to his fans and club’s supporters to have patience with him over lack of goals in the seven weeks old league.

“I must confess that I am not satisfied with my lack of goals this season but I have to say that this weekend, there shall be a turnaround for the best as I hope to open my goals account for the season,” Zaki said.

The Benue born all action goal-poacher further said, “I think I know what is wrong with my game. It has been challenging for me since the start of the season but I trust my God to open my accounts against El-Kanemi if fielded by my coaches.”

No comments:

Post a Comment