Monday 13 June 2016

Zinte, Oghali promise more for Wolves

Following their dazzling performance in a two all draw against Kano Pillars during the Match Day 22 of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) in Kano, Warri Wolves new signings, Udeh Zinte and Shedrack Oghali say management and supporters of the club should expect more of such commitment and dedication from them.

Oghali, who scored the two goals that helped the Seasiders earned a draw in Kano and Zinte, who was voted the man of the match in same encounter, expressed their gratitude to the technical crew of Wolves for giving them the opportunity and believing in their ability to help the team achieve good results.

Oghali said he was sure he was going to score in the encounter because he has been working towards it long before joining Wolves, “Kano Pillars is one of the big and traditional clubs in Nigeria and I have always admired the support they get from their fans whenever they play, which made me to take out time to watch and study their style of play and what needs to be done to beat them. So when my coach told me I was playing I knew the much awaited opportunity has finally come and the rest is history. "

On his part, Zinte regretted not converting the chances he had and hopes to play better next time. “I have set a mark for myself for the season and with hard work, dedication and God's grace I will archive it.”

Wolves are already in Ilorin for their round of 32 Federation Cup against Jigawa Golden Stars taking place on Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment