Tuesday 30 May 2017

Zidane: Dybala is a threat

Four days ahead of Real Madrid’s Champions League final against Juventus, Zinedine Zidane has talked to media during the Merengues’ media day organized at the club’s training ground.

The Frenchman was a footballer for both Juve and Real Madrid but claimed that the LaLiga giants are the ‘club of his life’

News of many reporters have also concerned the physical conditions of Gareth Bale who has just recovered from a lengthy injury.

“Bale has nothing to tell me, he’s ready, he has suffered a pretty serious injury but I know each one of my players are motivated and that’s the only important thing for me. We still have some days left to prepare the game, we’ll do some simple things during today’s training and we’ll go into further details tomorrow.”


“Dybala is definitely Juventus’ number one threat. Juve have lot of very good players and Dybala is one of the best. This will be a special final for me as I played for both clubs, I have amazing memories of Juventus.”

No comments:

Post a Comment