Monday 22 May 2017

Zikiye thrilled with MFM move

By Taofeek Babalola

Jonathan Zikiye has described his move to Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries FC of Lagos as the best thing to happen to him this season. Zikiye made a last minute switch to the Lagos-based side after he was released by Wikki Tourists during the mid-season transfer window.


The former Giwa FC left back admitted that MFM are well-structured team and he will need to work harder to break into the team’s first team.

“It is a great move for me and I can see it as a best chance for to get back into action. I just want to play football that is why I came to MFM. Well, breaking into first team will require hard work and I have to convince the coach that I am capable to do the job. I have to justify my inclusion in the team too. It is not a situation where you will just stroll into the team just like that. It needs more determination and dedication which is the reason I am here,” Zikiye told Sportinglens.blogspot.com.


“I am happy to be in the team. The team is doing very well and I am in right place to improve on my career.  For the team to be in 2nd place on the league, it means that the players are up and doing and the team is a good side. The coaching crew and the management are up to the task as well. It is a new challenge for me and I am ready to face it. I want to help the team win everything available this season and I believe I will enjoy it here,” the former Dolphins FC of Port-Harcourt defender said.   

No comments:

Post a Comment