Monday 8 May 2017

Manu Garba: I am not aware of 3-match ultimatum

By Taofeek Babalola

Gombe United Technical Adviser, Manu Garba has denied any knowledge of the management’s three-match ultimatum handed to the technical crew.

The club had on Saturday handed Garba and his technical crew a three-match time limit to improve on the team's performance or face sanction.

But Garba told Sportinglens.blogspot.com that nobody from the club told him anything about the ultimatum.

“I am not aware of anything of such because I am not around. I don’t have any comment to make since nobody informed me of anything like that,” Garba said to Sportinglens.blogspot.com.

The former Flying Eagles manager has promised the team’s fans that the Desert Scorpions would perform better in the second stanza.
Garba also stressed that the new players will enhance the quality of the team.


“We have beefed up the squad with some new players and I know the team will do much better in the second stanza. We will try and motivate the players. We didn’t have enough funds to buy players in the first round and our attackers also failed to convert so many scoring chances too which really affected us. The State Government and management have been trying their best and I have hope that things will improve for the best,” Garba told Sportinglens.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment