Tuesday 18 October 2016

Katsina Utd, Gombe Utd chase BabaGanaru



.Coach seeks divine intervention  
  
Not less than three clubs have approached the former Kano Pillars coach, Mohammed Baba Ganaru with the aim of signing him ahead of the next Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) season, Sportinglens.blogspot.com can exclusively report.

Ganaru resigned from his post as the Sai Masu Gida coach at the end of the just concluded season on mutual agreement.

It was gathered that Katsina United and Gombe United as well as a club from South-East have made contact with the experienced coach.

Ganaru, who confirmed the report to Sportinglens.blogspot.com, said he has yet to make his decision on the club to sign for.

“I have received offers from three clubs but I am still waiting on God to direct me. I am still looking at their proposal and what they have on ground. I love challenges and I like to work with an ambitious club. I am not in a rush to make a decision because I know that God will direct me on a right way,” Ganaru told Sportinglens.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment