Friday 29 July 2016

BFUT LICENSE LEVEL 1 COURSE: Biffo gets two years America Visa

Sportinglens.blogspot.com can report that coach Abdullahi Biffo has been granted a two-year America Visa to enable him travel to United State of America (USA) in September for BFUT – Instituto Brasileiro de Futebol License level 1. It is understood that the Niger Tornadoes manager has qualified to participate in the two-week programme that will be held in Juno Beach, Fl, USA from September 13 to 25th, 2016.

The former Kogi United manager was in Sao Paulo, Brazil last year October for the BFUT level 1 license.

 

In a chat with Sportinglens.blogspot.com, Biffo said he remain grateful to God for making it easy for him to get the Visa.

 

“I have to apply for the visa very early so that it won’t disturb my movement. I thank God that everything is working according to plans. I am not going to stay in America for a long time. I will go there for the programme and come back home. What I know is that the programme will afford me the opportunity to develop myself as a coach and I  will use the knowledge obtain there to develop football in Nigeria,” Biffo told Sportinglens.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment