Sunday 17 July 2016

I’m ready for Gombe United challenge -- Abubakar

.Resumes work on Monday

Newly appointed technical adviser of Gombe United, Hassan Abubakar says he will try his best to achieve the club’s target for the season.
The former technical adviser of Olympic FC of Niamey, Niger Republic was appointed as the club’s coach on Friday.

Hassan, who is expected to resume work on Monday, said he is on a rescue mission to the club.

“Honestly, I like the challenge because it will make you believe in yourself. I am on a rescue mission into the team and I will try all my best to achieve the club set target,” Abubakar said to Sportinglens.blogspot.com.

The former Wikki Tourists gaffer said he will work on his team psyche to be able to compete well in the Nigeria National League (NNL).

“I am resuming on Monday and I will first of all check the team and players problem and find solution to it. I will work with everybody on ground to ensure that the team gets promotion to the premier league,” he added.


The former Kaduna United manager however urged the club’s fans to be patient with the team while he craves for their support and prayers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment