Monday 6 February 2017

Conte mad at kante over Moses

By Taofeek Babalola
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has been reportedly angry at one his players N'Golo Kante for his failure to cover up for Nigerian international Victor Moses during Saturday’s London derby against Arsenal on Saturday.

Chelsea beat Arsenal 3-1 at Stamford Bridge to move nine points clear at the top of the table but Kante's lack of attention drove Conte mad.

According to the Mirror, Conte told Italian TV: "When I see something that isn’t going right, I am capable of murdering anyone!
"I was angry because [N’Golo] Kante was supposed to track back in place of [Victor] Moses, who had gone into the box to mark the sixth Arsenal man on the corner.
“He didn’t do that and I took it out on [Angelo] Alessio. He’s been my right hand man and thus, unfortunately, my victim for many years."


Chelsea will be looking to extend that at the weekend when they travel to Burnley.

No comments:

Post a Comment