Thursday 25 August 2016

Mohammed plots Ikorodu Utd’s fall

.Cherishes two goals against Sunshine Stars

El Kanemi Warriors central defender, Mohammed Hussaini believes his side have what it takes to pick a point in this weekend’s Week 33 Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) game against Ikorodu United.


Mohammed, who is making his NPFL debut this season, scored two goals in his side’s 3-2 win over Sunshine Stars in the week 32 game on Sunday in Maiduguri.

His colleague, Hussain Bata, who was credited for two goals by some section of the media, scored one goal in the game.

Mohammed converted the two goals in the 9th and 30th minutes of the encounter from the spot.
The former Frimpong Football Academy of Mina lanky defender told Sportinglens.blogspot.com that he and his colleagues are poised to pick a continental ticket at the end of the season as he hope for a good result against Ikorodu United.

“This is my first goals in the league and I am happy that it came at the right time. It is a thing of joy that I helped my team in the game against Sunshine Stars. This is my first experience in the professional league and I thank my colleagues and technical crew for helping me to realise my dream. Sunshine Stars gave us a good fight but we were determined for victory which came at the end of the day,” Mohammed said to Sportinglens.blogspot.com.

“We are going to Ikorodu United match full of hope. I believe a point in the game will help us in achieving our set target which is to get continental ticket. We are ready for the game,” he said.



No comments:

Post a Comment