Thursday 11 August 2016

No hard feelings over Spain trip miss, Says Bata

El Kanemi Warriors striker Hussein Bata has said that he will continue working harder to become one of the best players in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL). Bata, a 100 level student of the Department of Education University of Mauduguri, was among the NPFL top players shortlisted for the Laliga-NPFL Spain tour but he was replaced on the eve of the trip due to Visa problem.

Nasarawa United forward Abdulrahman Bashir was chosen in his place.

In a chat with Sportinglens.blogspot.com, Bata said he is not perturbed with what happened as he believes his time will come.

“I am not feeling bad because I know this is not my time to travel with the team. They said it was age problem but I know it is only Allah that knows the truth. I am still young and I know if I work very hard and giving my best on the pitch of play I know Allah will definitely answer my prayers one day,” Bata said to  Sportinglens.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment