Tuesday 20 June 2017

Lobi Stars’ Makalala loses mother



By Taofeek Babalola

Lobi Stars defender Victor Makalala is bereaved at the moment following the passing away of his mother Mrs Mercy Okpoh, Sportinglens.blogspot.com reports.


She died early Tuesday Morning at Oghara Ethiope West Local Government, Delta State after battling stroke for two years. She was 65 years old.

She is survived by six children; four boys and two girls.

Speaking with Sportinglens.blogspot.com reports, the former U-23 national team invitee said his mother did everything to make him a better person.

“She has been on medication for two years but I just lost her this morning. She made me all I am today. She took care of me till I got a University education. She is my pride and I will miss her a lot. June 20, 2017 is the day I will never forget in my life,” Makalala said to Sportinglens.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. Breaking: Lobi Stars crowned Nigeria Professional Football League champions
    https://thekillerpunch.blogspot.com/2018/08/breaking-lobi-stars-crowned-nigeria.html

    ReplyDelete