Friday 16 June 2017

Lokosa: MFM game is like final

By Taofeek Babalola

Kano Pillars forward Junior Lokosa is confident of his team ability to come out victorious against Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries (MFM) FC in Sunday’s matchday 25 of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) at the Sani abacha Stadium, Kano, Sportinglens.blogspot.com reports.


Junior, who joined Sai masu Gida during the mid season transfer, has been an integral part of coach Ibrahim Musa's technical crew.

The Lagos-state born footballer, who has scored three goals so far for the Pyramid City outfit, said every game is like a final to him.

.Junior Lokosa (R)
He told Sportinglens.blogspot.com that he is poised to give his best to his team on Sunday.

“All thanks to God because without him I won't be in Kano. I like the state,” Lokosa said toSportinglens.blogspot.com.

“I don't know what to say about my contribution to the team but all I know is that I am just giving my best because every match is like a final to me. We are preparing well for the game against MFM and what is expected of me is to give my best on Sunday, that's all. Kano Pillars will win but I don't want to predict the outcome of the match.”

No comments:

Post a Comment