Friday 4 August 2017

Iheanacho boasts: I will fit into Leicester team

By Taofeek Babalola

Super Eagles forward Kelechi Iheanacho is confident that he will make an impact at Leicester City after he completed his move to Fox on Thursday.


The 20-year-old put pen to paper on a five-year contract for £25million at Leicester City from Manchester City.

City have inserted a buy-back clause of £50m for the Nigeria international, who will wear No 8 jersey.


He said: “It feels good and I'm happy to be part of this team. I know the ambition of the team and speaking with the manager, he let me know what I need to do – to help the team achieve what they want. I was convinced and I'm happy to be here. I was happy speaking with the manager, knowing what the team wants. It gives me more confidence that I will fit in this team and hopefully I'll achieve a lot.”

No comments:

Post a Comment