Wednesday 23 March 2016

Biffo wants win over 3SC as birthday gift

Niger Tornadoes technical adviser Abdullahi Biffo says the perfect birthday gift expected from his players is to get maximum three points in today’s game against Shooting Stars Sports Club (3SC) in a week eight Nigeria Professional Football League at the Confluence Stadium, Lokoja.
Interestingly, Biffo celebrates his 43-year-old today and he believes it would be a double joy if his boys secure total victory over the Oluyole Warriors.


The former Giwa FC manager described this year’s birthday as very special to him while thanking Almighty God for keeping him alive in good health.

“March 23rd is always my lucky day,” Biffo said.

“To your notice, I joined Remo Stars in March, started coaching Giwa FC in March, I signed for Kogi United in March and I resumed at Niger Tornadoes in March. Month of March always bring good things in my life. I want to thanks Almighty Allah for what he has done in my life as I am a year plus today. All I want from my players in today’s game against 3SC is victory so that it will be a double celebration by God Grace,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment