Wednesday 30 March 2016

Sluis wants win against Wikki Tourists as a welcome gift

The new technical adviser of Warri Wolves Ard Sluis has charged his players to welcome him officially into the team by winning their rescheduled week two of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) game against Wikki Tourists in Bauchi this afternoon.


Speaking with the player before they departed Warri for Bauchi, the 50-year-old tactician urged the players to forget about the home draw with Lobi Stars but seek for a way to make their fans and supporters happy again.

“I know you guys are not happy same way I am not for the draw at home but we should not keep crying over spilled milk rather I need you to work as a team as usual and give me a welcome gift as part of this team by winning the game in Bauchi. I know with determination and working by my instructions we will all smile at the end of the match," Sluis said.

The Dutch tactician was unveiled as the technical adviser of Warri Wolves last week and led the team against Lobi Stars on Sunday in a match day 9 clash at the Warri City stadium which ended goalless draw.



No comments:

Post a Comment