Tuesday 22 March 2016

El Kanemi Warriors are improving, Says Bosso

El Kanemi Warriors technical adviser Ladan Bosso has said that his team is improving in every match at the ongoing Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL).
The Borno Armies defeated hard fighting Ifeanyi Ubah 2-1 in a week seven League game on Sunday in Katsina.



The former Abia Warriors coach added that the team’s difficult time has ended, believing that he will take the team to the top at the end of the season.


“I have said it many times that once my team is well blended no team can stand them. I am happy the players are improving in every match. We prepared very well for our match against Ifeanyi Ubah, they are a good side and I studied them in the first half which ended 1-1. And when we came back in the second half I changed the game and the players played to instructions and we got the winning goal. It was a good game,” Bosso said.

“I have the belief that these players will take the team to the top. I am very confident of that, and the way they are improving in every match will help them. It is just a matter of time.

“If we can handle Enyimba FC and Ifeanyi Ubah, I am very sure we are going to handle bigger teams. I am not underrating any team but with the caliber of players I have here we can make it to the top,” the former Bayelsa United coach declared.

No comments:

Post a Comment